Friday, May 4, 2012

my secret to stay fair : oriflame essential fairness cream, yeah it's about my secret

Since i am getting tan easily, i have to keep one product to help my skin getting fairer, another than sunscreen. I've used about 6 tubes (this is my 7th tube i think) and i always love it.

I've tried some other fairness cream or lotion; Nivea, Citra (from indonesian local brand) and Vaseline (no offense for these brands, but their product just won't work on me) but this is the only one that work. It's also so cheap, only about 25,000 IDR during sale. And if you know Oriflame, they have sale almost every month, for selected product.

.. No, i'm not promoting Oriflame, this is the only product from Oriflame that i love.

Oriflame named it Essential Fairness Cream -they also have in lotion form i think- and i use it as my evening body cream. It's almost unscented so i can use any fragrance that i want.


no, it's just a grass-flower, not mulberry *lol*

the ingredients


oriflame essential fairness cream's texture


Blended.
It's not too thick althought it's a cream, nor sticky and easy to blend. It has a good texture.
There's no instant whitening (if you see color changing, it must be something wrong with my camera), it will help you getting fairer in about 2 weeks. I considered because it has a safe formula so it wouldn't work too fast.
I'm not use it everyday after 2 weeks of usage, maybe just 2-3 times a week to maintain my skin.


if you wondering how the whole tube look like, here it is :p

thanks for reading!

ps. yes, my secret isn't too hard to get XD

Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...